Get back to basics and play the classic game of Mancala on your Android device! You can play against the computer or friend online or offline.
Mancala is from ancient times. It is one of the oldest known board games. There are many variants including Oware,Awale, Ayo, Warri, Ouri, Ncho, Awele, but this game uses the most popular, Kalah.
Game Play Rules:
1. The game begins with one player picking up all of the pieces in any one of the pockets on his/her side.
2. Moving counter-clockwise, the player deposits one of the stones in each pocket until the stones run out.
3. If you run into your own Mancala (store), deposit one piece in it. If you run into your opponent’s Mancala, skip it and
continue moving to the next pocket.
4. If the last piece you drop is in your own Mancala, you take another turn.
5. If the last piece you drop is in an empty pocket on your side, you capture that piece and any pieces in the pocket directly opposite.
6. Always place all captured pieces in your Mancala (store).
7. The game ends when all six pockets on one side of the Mancala board are empty.
8. The player who still has pieces on his/her side of the board when the game ends captures all of those pieces.
9. Count all the pieces in each Mancala. The winner is the player with the most pieces.
– Play with cpu on your device! No internet needed!
– Play with friend on your device! No internet needed!
– Play with Facebook friends on your device! internet needed!
– Play and chat with cool emoticons.
– Instructions – Learn how to play, or check out the rules if you need a refresher.
– New amazing graphics.
– New emoticons added.
– New table added.
– More engaging.
– Google play game services like leaderboard and achievements added.
– Play multiplayer with google play game service.