Millions of people around the world are currently listening to music. Well, have you ever wondered who is listening to the same song at the same time as you? The only thing you should do is open your favorite song and start looking for a match! You’ll match when someone is listening to the same song or artist at the same time as you. If you believe that you can have a better relationship with people who have similar music tastes with you, you are in the right place! Also Meet The Music is completely free!
What is Meet The Music?
We are making it easier for you to meet new people and fun with music which is one of the most important communication tools to reflect your feelings and thoughts. You can either look for your soulmate or make friends with whom you can share more than one song with Meet The Music.
How to Use Meet The Music?
– Firstly, you need to connect your Spotify account. We will use your Spotify account to create your profile and to instantly listen to your song and match new people.
– It doesn’t matter to us whether you use Spotify for paid or free.
* If you are using Spotify as Premium, you can start listening to the song you want from Spotify, click the button on the “Match” screen in the app, and start looking for a match.
– After you start looking for a match, you can continue to use the app in the background.
– When you are looking for a match, you will be seen in “Discover” with your song. On the “Discover” section, you can see the other users that are listening to songs and looking for a match in the app. If there is a song you like in “Discover”, you can start listening and match with the other user who is listening to it instantly. Remember! Each song in the “Discover” represents a person.
– You can filter the songs in “Discover” by gender, age, and location.
* If you are using Spotify for free, you can search for matches with the songs Spotify recommends for you. Or, you can match by listening to previews of songs in Discover in Meet The Music.
– After you are matched, you will start talking to your match anonymously. You can invite your match to open each other’s profiles at any time. When your match approves to open the profiles, your profiles will be seen to each other!
– You can remove, block or report your match from the “Shield” icon. Also, you can see the song or artist you matched from the “Note” icon in chat.
– You can delete your account from the “Settings” section whenever you want.
Why is Meet The Music Different From Other Dating Apps?
We know that people are tired of similar dating apps, swiping photos left or right, fake accounts, and prejudiced conversations that start directly with appearance.
– You can easily make friends by just listening to music.
– Nobody can see your name, photo, and profile unless you want to! Once you’re matched, both sides will start chatting anonymously. So you will be able to chat safely. If your match has sent you something disturbing, you can remove it from your matches and event report us without seeing his name without even knowing you. Your comfort is more important to us than anything else.
– You will be able to match with other people listening to songs instantly and guaranteed by using the “Discover” section. In that way, you will never match with a fake or an unused account.
– As soon as you log into the app, we will be waiting for you with our Meet The Music Chatbot in the “Chat” section. Feel free to write us whenever you want, give advice and even talk to us
– As soon as you connect your Spotify account, you can see your own music analysis on your profile. We have listed the songs, artists, genres you love to listen to the most, and the songs you listened to most recently.
Until Now, Your Friends Recommended A Song For You, From Now On, Songs Will Recommend You Friends!