Rewards. Anywhere, Anytime.
iPoll offers you free rewards – gift cards, airline credits, and more! – just for sharing your opinion about the products you buy and places you visit.
Get rewards for every iPoll mission you complete. These include fun tasks such as visiting a store, taking pictures and testing products. The more missions you complete, the more rewards you will get!
Here’s how it works:
1. We’ll first ask you to provide some basic information about yourself to help us determine which mission you might like the most.
2. You will receive an alert whenever there is a new mission available for you.
3. Once you complete the mission your iPoll account will be credited. You can then redeem your rewards.
• Alerts when new missions are available
• Opportunities based on your location and profile including product reviews, in-store shopping experiences, ad testing and brand awareness
• Video, photo and audio capabilities for fun and interactive reporting
• Great reward catalogue to redeem gift cards.
• More opportunities to earn rewards by taking online surveys
What are iPoll users saying?
“I like that there’s usually not any technical difficulties or ‘glitches’, either in the beginning/middle/end of survey(s), & that the selection of topics are interesting & fun; also that there’s quite a lot of choices as far as the subjects of the surveys are concerned. Most of the time, surveys easy to start & complete; also they’re not exceedingly long!”
“This is by far the best app I have! Who knew I could make a few quid answering a couple of questions about places I already go!!!!!”
“Easy and fun!!! I have always loved to try things first and offer my opinions to friends and family. Now I have a voice with people I have never met. I get surveys advising me to go to new places and the places I love. Oh yeah, did I mention I get compensated too. I suggest IPOLL to anyone who wants their voice heard, and try the new things first!”
“I get to survey places I daily visit and make money?! What else could a girl ask for! Now I have even more of a reason to visit these businesses! I feel like a secret shopper!”
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Email your questions or feedback to [email protected]!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ipollmobile
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ipollmobile
Read our blog: http://www.ipoll.com/blog/