With a design motif inspired by the historic Pike and Cyclone Racer, 442 feels like an intimate boutique hotel for a very fortunate few. Lounge with friends in refined spaces on original furniture from local craftsmen. Get social at the live/work/play campus and dog park. Enjoy rooftop revelry before stunning sunsets. This is sophisticated seaside living that celebrates the diverse and artistic spirit of Long Beach.
Use the 422 Residences app to stay up-to-date on building-wide announcements from Management such as issues with the heating or cooling systems. Also access a resident message board to send messages to the other residents in your building.
Get repairs done faster by using the 422 Residences app to send maintenance requests to your managers. Get status updates, schedule repairs, & keep a back-up of your experience…even send ratings to your management so they know how to improve.
No more checks! Pay your rent or maintenance fees using the 422 Residences app secure payment portal.
HOME SERVICES & MORE
One place for all the best home service providers in your area ranging from dry-cleaners to house-keepers to dog-walkers & much more. Support your local community by using the 422 Residences app to place orders fulfilled by the very best small business providers in your area. Using our Perks feature, you can also access weekly-curated discounts & promotions from local vendors & merchants.
For residents, renters, & guests:
• Stay up-to-date on important building announcements from management, staff, owners, & HOA, as well as communicate with other residents in the building
• Send maintenance requests, keep track of status updates, & schedule repairs
• Pay rent using your credit / debit card or direct bank-to-bank ACH transfers & keep track of your payment history
• Access our suite of on-demand home services from best-in-class local providers ranging from dry-cleaners to house-keepers
• Access discounts & promotions from local vendors & merchants, updated weekly
• Keep a list of important contacts like your building manager, super, owner, or host