Use the MobiCall client app to connect your Android mobile telephone or Android tablet computer to your MobiCall information system.
MobiCall is the modular, flexible, reliable and user configurable information system for all requirements regarding workflow and information distribution:
– Alarm procedures and evacuation
– Voice recording
– Workflow optimisation
– Task management system
– VM, IVR, ACD
– Conference server
– Contact centre
MobiCall is widely used in all vertical markets:
– Health care: hospitals, private clinics, retirement homes, homes for the blind and disabled
– Hospitality: hotels and resorts
– Public sector: educational institutions, public authorities, police, fire brigades, armed forces
– Financial institutions and insurance companies, including a private cloud-based solution for branch offices
– Industry and production
Areas of application:
– Fire alarm
– Nurse call
– Building management systems
– Intrusion alarms
– IT alarms, SNMP traps, supervision of systems, processes and services
– Lift alarms
– Emergency calls
– Video surveillance
– Door camera solutions with recording option and information transfer/escalation to the security staff
– Many others
New Voice has developed the powerful and easy to use client app for Android mobile telephones and tablet computers. With the MobiCall client app, each of these devices is able to receive all kind of alarms and information from one or several MobiCall systems – standalone or fully redundant through hot stand-by. The MobiCall task management app allows receiving jobs and launching tasks. Text messages, images and video streams can be used to provide an accurate description of a given situation.
The images may be attached to any alarm and/or task, allowing the person in charge to analyse and understand the situation and to take the necessary action.
The app allows making calls into the internal telephone switching network. The user can simply use the device’s phone book for internal and external phone calls. Further functions are the baby phone function, push to talk etc.
The following functions are supported (more to follow):
– Receiving fire alarm information (“fire alarm in room 1807”).
On confirmation, MobiCall initiates a voice conference allowing
fire fighters to coordinate themselves immediately in large or high-rise buildings and building complexes.
– Receiving nurse calls (“Nurse call room B-1205”) with confirmation and call-back option to the patient’s bed side terminal. This allows a nurse to react quickly and inquire about the patient’s concerns. If the requested person is not available, MobiCall calls for assistance independently or in interaction with the nurse call system.
– Receiving alarms from the building management system: heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, technics, lift alarms, intrusion and lift alarms, video surveillance etc. Special concepts allow identification of the staff before a job/task is accepted/rejected.
– Receiving jobs from the rapid response or task management system. Staff members may confirm a job with text and/or pictures.
– Tasks can be suspended, commented, continued and closed positive or negative (including a notification to the general manager if requested).
– GPS localisation
– Wi-Fi localisation
– Lone worker monitoring
– Baby phone application
– Alarm notification via loudspeaker
– User-friendly and easy to use interface
– Dynamic and individual WAV files for each alarm type, level and priority
– Detailed alarm history
– 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connections supported
– Multilingual user interface including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
– Use Mobicall App as an SMS Gateway
Note: this app has been designed to be used only in combination with a valid MobiCall license. For further information, please contact your New Voice representative or write to us at [email protected]