Don’t let being away from the office slow your business down. Experience secure, productive meetings from wherever you are.
Webex Meetings delivers over 25 billion meetings per month, offering industry-leading video and audio conferencing with sharing, chat, and more. Experience why Webex Meetings is the most trusted video conferencing solution today.
• Join and present from any meeting, event, or training session
• Hands-free voice commands with Google Assistant and Google Home Hub
• Seamless joining directly from your calendar or customizable widget
• Schedule meetings or playback recordings directly from your app
• Customizable video layouts and virtual backgrounds
• Share your screen to everyone
Want to learn more? See https://help.webex.com/nowvmhw/.
• Twitter – https://twitter.com/webex
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CiscoCollab
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Webex services. Webex may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What’s New in Version 41.12.0?
– USB camera support: user can join the meeting and then attach USB camera as a video source (UVC protocol USB camera only)
– Share content using USB camera: user can join the meeting, attach USB camera and then share using USB camera to share USB camera content
– 5 new skin tones and some new reactions to allow users to better express themselves
– In meeting duration clock: view the amount of time since the meeting was started
– Bug fixes
Old information to be transferred to Collabhelp Usage Guide
Android OS 6.0+
Dual-core CPU is required for video.
Webex service is not available in all countries. See www.webex.com for information.